Good news to everyone who has been collecting their charge slips since BDO ‘s Bench promotion came out. This has been a rather good deal for me since I’m not limited to Bench items only. There are a lot of good stores to choose from. The promotion was so successful that even Bench’s Greenhills branch ran out of gift certificates to redeem.
So far, I’ve been able to get a number of gift certificates and I’m looking forward to getting more coupons redeemed. : )
Looking forward to buying those pair of Mothercare shoes for free: )
Promo extended until February 28, 2011
Redemption period until April 30, 2011
1. Visit participating Bench and Herbench redemption outlets.
2. Present your BDO Credit Card.
3. Submit your original charge slip. Minimum single receipt transaction amount of P2,000, P4,000 or P10,000 is required.
Print your name (as shown on the card) and your 16-digit BDO Credit Card number at the back of your original charge slip.
1. The promo is open to all active BDO MasterCard, BDO Visa and BDO JCB Cardholders of good credit standing.
2. Cardholders must use their BDO Credit Card from October 18, 2010 to February 28, 2011 and reach the minimum spend requirement to redeem Bench Gift Certificate/s from select Bench and Herbench outlets.
For a minimum purchase of PHp 2000.00 you get a Php 100 Bench gift certificate.
For a minimum purchase of Php 4000.00 you get a Php 200 Bench gift certificate.
For a minimum purchase of Php 10,000.00 you get a Php 500 Bench gift certificate.
3. Redemption of Bench Gift Certificates is from October 18, 2010 to April 30, 2011 from select Bench and Herbench outlets.
4. The Bench Gift Certificate may be used and will be accepted in ALL branches of Bench, Herbench, Human, Bench Body, Kashieca, Charles and Keith, Aldo, Dimensione, La Senza, Celio, Pinoy Lab, The Face Shop, FOX, Mothercare, Lyn, CC-OO, Pedro, CPS, Superbench, Patchi and T Studio. It will not be accepted in any branch of Be Connected, Personal Care Exchange and Fix Bench Salon. Redeemed Bench Gift Certicates are valid for one year upon issuance only.
5. All domestic retail, installment and international purchases are qualified. The following transactions are EXCLUDED from the promo:
a. Internet or Online Purchases
b. Mail Order/Telephone Order (MOTO)
c. Transactions via Recurring Payment System (RPS)
d. Cash Advances via ATM or over-the-counter
e. Auto-Charge f. Charge on Demand
g. Balance Transfer
h. Balance Convert
i. Easy Pay Convert
j. Easy Pay Cash
k. Cash it Easy
6.To redeem, BDO Cardholder must present the following:
a. BDO Credit Card
b. Charge slips with at least P2,000/P4,000/P10,000 spend. Splitting into smaller transaction sizes and consequently requiring multiple transaction approvals will not be allowed.
+ Must be original. Photocopied charge slip/s are not allowed.
+ Must be electronically authorized.
+ Must be single-transaction only.
+ Card Number printed on the charge slip must match the Card Number of the BDO Credit Card presented.
+ Full Cardholder Name and BDO Credit Card Number must be written at the back of all submitted charge slips.
+ All original charge slip/s must be surrendered upon redemption.
7. Principal and Supplementary Cardholders are not allowed to combine charge slips for redemption of freebies.
8. Cardholders without original charge slip/s will not be qualified to redeem.
9. Only one redemption per qualified charge slip is allowed.
10.Treats are not convertible to cash and may only be availed at the merchant locations specified.
11.BDO shall not be obliged to recognize or replace any unissued, misplaced, lost or stolen charge slips.
12.The Cardholder will be charged the cost of the gift certificates redeemed should the Cardholder cancel the qualifying purchase or transaction at a later date. Similarly, if his/her redemption is found to be fraudulent, BDO reserves the right to charge the cost of the redeemed gift certificates to his/her BDO Credit Card.
13.In case of dispute such as, but not limited to Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfillment, etc., BDO’s decision shall prevail with prior approval from DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by BDO at its sole discretion.
PARTICIPATING REDEMPTION OUTLETS
BENCH: ALABANG TOWN CENTER, AYALA CEBU, GLORIETTA 5, CYBERMALL EASTWOOD, FESTIVAL MALL, GAISANO ILIGAN, GAISANO ROXAS, GATEWAY – CUBAO, GREENHILLS, KCC GENSAN, LEE PLAZA DIPOLOG, MARQUEE MALL, METROPOINT EDSA, NEWPORT CITY, PACIFIC MALL LEGAZPI, ROBINSONS DUMAGUETE, ROBINSONS GALLERIA MALL, ROBINSONS ILOCOS NORTE, ROBINSONS LIPA, ROBINSONS PLACE MANILA, POWERPLANT MALL, SHANGRI-LA PLAZA, SM BACOOR, SM BAGUIO, SM BALIWAG, SM BATANGAS, SM CAGAYAN DE ORO, SM CITY CEBU, SM CITY TAYTAY, SM CLARK, SM DASMARINAS, SM DAVAO, SM FAIRVIEW, SM LIPA, SM LUCENA, SM MALL OF ASIA, SM MANILA, SM MARIKINA, SM MARILAO, SM MEGAMALL SM NAGA, SM NORTH EDSA, SM PAMPANGA, SM ROSALES, SM ROSARIO, SM STA. MESA, SM SAN LAZARO, SM SUCAT, SM VALENZUELA, STA. LUCIA EAST, TRINOMA, VIGAN, WALTERMART CALAMBA WALTERMART GAPAN, MARKET! MARKET, AMIGO ILOILO
HERBENCH: SM MEGAMALL, SM NORTH EDSA, SM SOUTHMALL
*Approved by DTI
Per DTI-NCR Permit Number 7338. Series of 2010.